Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Friends

I found these poems and quotes about friendship and they are so beautiful and so true that i felt i should post them here:


Friends

by Katy


Friend: that one special person
who makes life a bit
easier by just being
there and listening to your
problems and difficulties.

Friendship: a special bond
between two people.
A bond that time
cannot break. It is strong
like a chain, with linking hearts.


My Friend

by Sammy Lane Sharp


We all need someone
To talk to in our life,
A friend to whom we run
In times of stress or strife

A friend who's always there
Throughout the years,
A friend we know will care
And take away our fears.

A friend who's always near,
Waiting for our call,
To wipe away our tears,
And lift us when we fall.

A loving friend indeed,
On whom we can depend
To fulfill our every need -
Thank you, precious friend



The One Best Friend

by Belle

Thanks for being there for me,
through good times and bad times.
I will be on your side even if the the world ends.
When the world is going,
I will be here,
now and until the end.
Your my very best friend.
The one that I look up to.
The one that I run to, when I have a problem.
The one that I talk to.
Your the one best friend that was always there for me.
I wanna thank you for all the things you gave and showed me.



A Friend is a Treasure
A friend is someone we turn to,
when our spirits need a lift.
A friend is someone we treasure,
for our friendship is a gift.
A friend is someone who fills our lives,
with beauty, joy and grace.
And make the world we live in,
a better and happier place.









PS: this post is dedicated to all special friends all over the world :-)

No comments: