Saturday, September 13, 2008

My sun is back

Things change, thanks God, and im feeling a bit better now

somewhere a golden angel came near me and gave me their shoulder to cry on, and showed me their love and helped me, and made me feel i was no more alone...

my world is not dark now, theres a shining star who keeps me company

im glad i could put back again my Facebook and MySpace accounts, i was so stupid for deleting them....why i make these things? it seems that when im feeling very down i need to destroy something important for me, or to hurt myself, to relief my pain....but why? am i trying to punish me? what have i done to deserve this? why this happens to me sometimes???

why sometimes i feel so bad, as if life had no more sense?

i hate that feeling...

my dark clouds are gone now, the sun (my sun) is shining again :-)

but when will those clouds come back again?

........




No comments: