Saturday, June 16, 2007

:-)

I know that nobody comes here to read my posts, but i need to say that today im feeling better thanks God :-)

yesterday night i was feeling really weird, not only physically but also psychologically, cant understand what was happening with me.........i took a pain killer and then i went to bed......sadly my night wasnt very good because i was all night awakening, but during the day i slept a bit, then i took my coffee, and after that, slower and slower, i was fine again..........

in my blog yesterday i know ive said some silly things that maybe i shouldnt have said...........but the fact is that sometimes there are so dark clouds inside my heart that some things i simply cant see very well :-/ and in those moments im always afraid that some great things i have in my life, doesnt exist...........im afraid that im not loved by the ones i love........im afraid that the ones i care about, dont really care about me..............but those dark clouds dont let me see some good and bright things that i should never forget...........

i wish so much i never had those awful dark clouds in my heart, because they always make me feel so bad............

No comments: