Saturday, February 10, 2007

Emptiness

Emptiness

Looking outside but there's nothing outside
Looking inside but there's only me
Sun not shining
Rain not falling

I hear the birds
But where are them?

TV on making its noises
Don't know what´s there

Emptiness

I feel a fog in my head
My eyes are open but they are still sleeping

Oh, I can see the birds now
Flying on the roofs of the houses
Birds are free
And maybe they are happy
Or they ignore what's happiness
They simply are as they are

Emptiness

Why people think?
World would be happier if people didn't think

Thinking about things
Things as loneliness
As sadness
Things as emptiness

Birds keep singing
TV keeps making its silly noises
And my head has a dark cloud inside it

Maybe it will rain today
I think

Emptiness


Anonymous


No comments: