Sunday, February 4, 2007

Kind of weird tonight

Feeling kind of weird this night.....i was going to bed but before that i needed to talk but as nobody is here i must talk to my blog lol..........was now in MySpace a bit, dont know making what, watching a few blogs and videos, sending a few messages, killing the time, i think.......wasnt in the mood to do something else........wasnt in the mood to go to bed earlier......often i love to go to bed because while i sleep i dont think about things that hurt me......but sometimes ive dreams i dont understand and make me even more confuse........

so many times i wished i had a little hiding-place in my room and nobody knew about it..........when i felt bad i would hide there and i could stay there one hour, one week, one month and nobody would miss me...........as if time would have stopped.......dont like to feel what im feeling now, kind of weird........and cant explain it.......as if something inside me is dying slowly, as if something is missing but cant look for it because dont know what it is...........wanting to cry but my tears dont want to fall.....or maybe not wanting to cry because im so tired of crying..........grrrrrrrrrrr sometimes my life is so stupid.............

its too late.........maybe im only tired.......

going to bed.......

hope tomorrow im feeling better.........

if somebody is there, have a good night

XXXXXXXX

No comments: