Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday 13th and other numbers

Today is Friday 13th and its funny how so many people dont like this day saying its a day of bad luck..........only because its Friday and the 13th day of the month lol

thanks God, ive not this superstition, as i dont have so many other superstitions, such as not opening umbrellas inside home, or avoiding to pass below a ladder or being afraid of black cats........oh my God what should i do because one of my cats is black? lol.........and i love her so much and she gives so much joys to me :-)


(Titó, my beautiful and lovely black cat)

but its funny because there is something i keep making, cant avoid that, its to knock on wood everytime people talk about things that im afraid it may happen, i know its so stupid but cant avoid that lol

but the Friday 13th i really dont mind about it, i even like the number 13, its a cool number, maybe my second favorite number, because my first one is the 8 :-)

i love the number 8 its the coolest of all, now please dont ask me why because i dont know why :-) i remember my 8th birthday when i received a yellow ball and i loved playing with it with my sisters lol......but i dont believe thats the reason, its a cool number all round, it recalls me a snowman, the zero is also round but its boring all equal but the 8 recalls the infinit, the 8 also includes all numbers in it, we can see that in a calculator, when theres no number in the little monitor, which number we can see there? the 8 and with it we can type all the other numbers, thats so cool!



8 is also the number that from 0 to 10 we can divide more times in equal parts, 8 we can divide in 8, in 4, in 2 and in 1, no other number has that privilege :-)

well, im not sure why i like so much the number 8, maybe i should prefer the 7, because my birthday its in July, the 7th month, and because the 7 is a number plenty of meanings, but dont know why i prefer the 8.......even in pool games my favorite ball is the black one with the 8 :-)



and why the icon of the "cool" is made with an 8? ------> 8-)

so today its Friday 13th and i must not forget to play the Euromillions, i hope it will give me luck :-)

(and as usual, one of my numbers will be the 8.......but today i will also chose the 13!)

wish me luck :-)

*crossing fingers and toes*

No comments: